Burton & Simkin Represents Firms in Business Formation, Legal Planning, Employment Issues, Administrative Proceeding, Litigation and Business Succession Planning.
Business law is an important area of practice for the Burton & Simkin legal team. We represent small and large businesses, routinely handling common business matters involving contracts and agreements, business relationships, purchase and sale of stocks or assets, leases, record preparation and filing.
Contact one of our lawyers to arrange an initial meeting to discuss your new or existing enterprise or any legal issue that confronts you.
Call 765-966-5518 or toll-free at 877-966-5518 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for Your Meeting
If you are seeking a lawyer to help you with a business startup or to handle legal needs, following are the types of information your lawyer may request:
Donald L. Simkin, Attorney
David J. Burton, Attorney
Call 765-966-5518 or 877-966-5518
Why Hire Us?
Tips for Selecting a Business Lawyer
- Make a list of the requirements you envision. What all will you want your lawyer to do for you?
- Check out the lawyer's reputation and skills. Places to gather references include banks, CPA firms and other lawyers. Ask other businesses in your industry.
- Be certain your lawyer does not have a conflict of interest.
- Ask how many business clients the firm has represented.
- Review trade association and trade publication materials. See if there are ads showcasing legal expertise in your area.
- Review the lawyer's biography and areas of practice on the firm's website.
- Visit the website of the state bar association, or call them, to assure the lawyer is in good standing.
- Is the lawyer conveniently located to assist you? Does the lawyer have strong ties to your community?
- How does the lawyer charge?
- Will the lawyer provide an estimate, if possible, of the total fee?
- Does the lawyer seem to have an interest in representing you?
- Has the lawyer represented others in circumstances similar to yours?
- Ask other local businesses for their recommendations.
- Does the lawyer have the time and resources to give you the attention you require?
- Are you comfortable with the lawyer
Tags: Wayne County Indiana Business Lawyers, Richmond Indiana Business Attorneys, Business Attorney Richmond Indiana