Estates & Probate Proceedings
Burton & Simkin Routinely Helps Clients Handle Estate and Probate Issues
If you have been appointed to be the executor of someone's estate, or if someone close to you has died, you may need to hire a lawyer. Contact one of our lawyers to arrange an initial meeting. Call 765-966-5518 or toll-free at 877-966-5518 or email us at email@example.com
Things to Bring to Your Appointment
Donald L. Simkin, Attorney
David J. Burton, Attorney
Call 765-966-5518 or 877-966-5518
Why Hire Us?
Tips for Selecting an Estate & Probate Lawyer
- Is the lawyer experienced in estates and probate?
- How long has the lawyer been practicing?
- Check out the lawyer's reputation and skills. Ask other lawyers. Ask friends and associates if they are familiar with the lawyer.
- Is the lawyer available for an immediate appointment? Does the lawyer have the time and resources to give you the attention you require?
- Review the lawyer's biography and areas of practice on the firm's website.
- Visit the website of the state bar association, or call them, to assure the lawyer is in good standing.
- Is the lawyer conveniently located to assist you? Does the lawyer have strong ties in your community?
- Does the lawyer seem to have an interest in representing you?
- Will the lawyer be handling your case personally? Have you been treated with courtesy by members of the lawyer's staff?
- Are you comfortable with the lawyer?
Tags: Wayne County Indiana Probate Lawyers, Richmond Indiana Probate Attorneys, Estate Attorney Richmond Indiana