Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Free Initial Consultation for Personal Injury
& Medical Practice Cases
Things to know:
Burton & Simkin has an excellent track record in personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
We consult regularly with doctors, nurses and other health care professionals in evaluating and pursuing malpractice cases. Do you have a case? Whenever you are ready, we are here to discuss your case. Contact one of our lawyers to arrange an initial meeting. Call 765-966-5518 or toll-free at 877-966-5518 or email us at email@example.com
Tips for Selecting a Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Medical malpractice cases can be complex, long-term projects for a lawyer to undertake. For that reason medical malpractice lawyers select their cases very carefully.
- Does the lawyer handle medical malpractice cases? How long has the lawyer been practicing in this area?
- Check out the lawyer's reputation and skills. Ask other lawyers. Ask friends and associates if they are familiar with the lawyer.
- Does the lawyer belong to the American Association for Justice and the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, or other personal injury lawyer associations?
- Is the lawyer available for an immediate appointment? Does the lawyer have the time and resources to give you the attention you require?
- Review the lawyer's biography and areas of practice on the firm's website.
- Visit the website of the state bar association, or call them, to assure the lawyer is in good standing.
- Is the lawyer conveniently located to assist you? Does the lawyer have strong ties in your community?
- Can the law firm endure the cost of pursuing the case on a contingency basis?
- Does the lawyer seem to have an interest in representing you?
- Will the lawyer be handling your case personally?
- Are you comfortable with the lawyer?
Tags: Wayne County Indiana Medical Malpractice Attorney, Richmond Indiana Medical Malpractice Attorney, Medical Malpractice Lawyer Wayne County Indiana, Medical Malpractice Lawyer Richmond Indiana, Wayne County Indiana Attorneys, Richmond Indiana Attorneys, Lawyers Wayne County Indiana, Lawyers Richmond Indiana